Friday, October 25, 2013

Ghost Hunt at the Ancient Ram Inn, Wotton Under Edge, United Kingdom

Being a huge fan of the TV Program, Most Haunted I've started visiting some of their locations. Endure anniversary I went to The Skirrid Inn in Abergavenny which was a alluring and a admirable place, abounding of history but annihilation happened there. However three weeks afore that I went to The Ancient Ram Inn in Wotton Under Edge.
I anticipation that it would be air-conditioned just to go and yield a photo of the outside, just to say we'd been there, but as luck would accept it if we got there, the buyer John was alfresco watering his plants. My Mum and I anticipation it would be a nice action to go up and say hi to him and accomplish a donation for the up accumulate of this actual building. He was absolutely nice and insisted on assuming us about seeing as we had travelled all the way from Cardiff.
Unfortunatly I abandoned had a accustomed agenda camera (no night vision) and the abode was actual aphotic so I couldn't see much. Anyway we were area the accessible grave was and I best up these 3 funny little red aflame lights on my camera (I've kept this recording) I'm not abiding if its abstruse or not but I couldn't see them with the naked eye.
We afresh confused on to the barn (where Stuart from Most Haunted had a run in with a spirit) but thankfully annihilation happened to us whilst we were in there. We went admiral and John (the owner) said he'd leave and went aback outside. I'm aggravating to accent the point that we were abandoned because of what happened next. It is a actual baby architecture so if anyone had of been in there we'd accept accepted about it.
Anyway we go into the Witches allowance and I almanac all about aggravating to get an orb to no avail. Afresh we went into the attic amplitude array of a third attic and asked if anyone was there to accomplish a noise. At the end of that book we heard 3 loud taps. I deceit say what it was maybe it was from alfresco or something but it articulate like it came from in the attic amplitude to both of us. We were too abashed to ask afresh so I accept we'll never know.
So afterwards that we adjudge to arch aback to the garden but afore we went I acquainted accountable to yield one endure attending in the witches allowance again. I ambition I never did because I went aback in there and I affirm to you that there was a book lying on the basal of the bed and I am 99.9 percent abiding it weren't there before. The affair that cool me was the appellation of the book - "Hexes and Curses".
Anyway we thanked the buyer - John for his accommodation and fabricated a hasty exit.
You can accomplish your own apperception up on this but I affirm to you this is a accurate annual of our appointment to The Ancient Ram Inn!
You may use allotment or all of this commodity on your blog, appointment or website provided that the account and hotlink beneath charcoal alive and intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment